If you weren’t at the 2020 YP Summit, we hate to say it but….you missed out. But never fear, we’ve got your covered. You already heard from Erin Mosley in EP089, we’ve got Tom Kunetz on deck, but we’re REALLY excited for you to hear from the young professionals that were in the audience. We chat with them about the biggest takeaways, how they’ve applied what they learned in real life, and how they think we each can change the world.
Young Professional Guests:
- Edward Jankun, P.E., Associate Civil Engineer, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Valette Saldanha, EIT, Project Engineer, AECOM
- Stephanie Hubli, Water Engineer, Woodard & Curran
- Chelsea Odle, Media Specialist, Central Arkansas Water
- Suparna Mukhopadhyay, Environmental Engineer, CDM Smith
- Tom Woodcock, P.E., Associate Senior Controls and Instrumentation Engineer, R.V. Anderson Associates Limited
- Kristi Steiner, Associate Project Manager, Jacobs
- Erin Mosley, President and Founder, Erin Mosley, Inc
- Tom Kunetz, Past President, WEF
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a one- or two-sentence review in iTunes or on Stitcher. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others. We give a shoutout to everyone who rates the podcast with 5 stars in future episodes.
Give us some love on Twitter or Instagram and tag us @roguewaterlab or by using #WaterInRealLifePodcast
If you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons on this page.
Thank you for sharing some of your time with us. We know how precious those minutes are. Share your story, you never know who needs to hear it and remember, “Those who tell the stories, rule the world.”