Check out our guests’ full bios and episodes at:
- EP011: Tom Ferguson, VP of Programming, Imagine H2O
- Ep030: Jon Acuff, New York Times Bestselling Author and Acclaimed Speaker
- EP023: Greg Wukasch, External Affairs Manager, San Antonio Water System
- Tom Ferguson, vice president of programming for the Imagine H2O accelerator program discusses with us why curiosity is one of an organization’s seven superpowers.
Imagine if your employees were empowered to become 15% smarter each year, knowing that knowledge compounds over time.
- New York Times bestseller, Jon Acuff, tells us about the career savings account from his book Do Over. He explains why your job title doesn’t inhibit your ability to grow.
- Greg Wukasch, our mentor and external affairs manager at the San Antonio Water System, drives home how curiosity inspires the courage necessary to be an effective leader.
This episode is powered by Rogue Water, the public communication company founded by the H2duO, Stephanie Zavala and Arianne Shipley. Rogue Water is dedicated to revolutionizing the water industry—one person, one story, one experience at a time. We are award-winning communication professionals with a decade of experience working in water utilities moving the needle forward in communication, outreach, and education to build stronger relationships between the water sector and the public it serves. These relationships serve as the foundation needed to make the necessary changes that create a sustainable water future for all. Are you ready to go Rogue?
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a one- or two-sentence review in iTunes or on Stitcher. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others. We give a shoutout to everyone who rates the podcast with 5 stars in future episodes.
Give us some love on Twitter by tagging us @THE_H2duO or by using the #WaterInRealLifePodcast
If you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons on this page.
Thank you for sharing some of your time with us. We know how precious those minutes are. Share your story, you never know who needs to hear it and remember, “Those who tell the stories, rule the world.”