Check out our guests’ full bios and episodes at:
- EP025: Kendall Haven, story researcher and author
- EP026: Sarah Zink, Sarah Zink Business Training
- EP028: Tia Lebherz, CALWEP
- EP029: Khun Khunaraksa, Water.org
- If you want to connect, you have to make your message all about your audience.
- To make connections, you have to build relationships. You have to know yourself before you can even begin to understand someone else.
- Listening builds connection. Remember the 80/20 rule. Talk less, listen more.
- From across America to across the world, water folks are doing the work that matters. We’re more similar than we think.
Utilities can now automate leak alerts with Dropcountr – the customer portal built for water utilities. Dropcountr helps customers manage their water use and avoid unwanted usage with leak alerts. The team works with the utility to set automated burst and continuous usage thresholds for their users, to help them avoid bill surprises, reduce customer calls and improve customer satisfaction. The leak alerts run in the background, your team never needs to think about them – it’s kind of like magic. Find out more about Dropcountr and the work they’re doing at theh2duo.com/dropcountr.
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a one- or two-sentence review in iTunes or on Stitcher. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others. We give a shoutout to everyone who rates the podcast with 5 stars in future episodes.
Give us some love on Twitter by tagging us @THE_H2duO or by using the #WaterInRealLifePodcast
If you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons on this page.
Thank you for sharing some of your time with us. We know how precious those minutes are. Share your story, you never know who needs to hear it and remember, “Those who tell the stories, rule the world.”